Monday, July 27, 2009

Cornhole


I was introduced to a local game out in Cincinatti called Cornhole. It's apparently quite the local rage. There are cornhole tournaments with $10,000 prizes. The game essentially consists of throwing a cloth bag onto a board. If it goes in the cornhole that's 3 points. Anything on the board is 1 point. Each side throws 4 bags, the points are counted, and whoever has the most gets to count the difference. For instance if I got 4 points and the other team got 3 points, then I'd add one to my team's score. Game is 21.

This seems like the perfect game for drinking beer and smoking stogies. Cynthia's sons take it pretty seriously. At one point I was leading 5-3, so I had to give her son a little jazz. "You know, if you lose to a city boy from California you'll never hear the end of it." No surprise, I eventually lost.

Those of you with dirty minds will undoubtedly wonder why I'm not mentioning the obvious...Keep it clean people, keep it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment